Ohio Maple Blog
The Ohio Maple Blog offers research-based information in Maple Syrup Production for Ohio Maple
Read the Blog
Useful Maple Resource Files
- North American Maple Syrup Producers Manual 3rd Edition
- Maple Syrup Equipment - Dealers Serving Ohio
- Weather Forecasting Resources
- Hobby Maple Syrup Production
- Maple Confections
- Selecting, Storing, and Serving Ohio Maple Syrup
- Maple Syrup Business Planning Guide
- Maple Off Flavors - Tasting Maple
- Judging Maple Syrup
- Ohio Maple Rules & Regulations 2018: A Brief Summary of Regulations Governing Maple Syrup Production in Ohio, A Guide for Ohio Maple Syrup Producers
- Ohio Cottage Food Production
- New Maple Syrup Grades
- Maple Syrup Labeling
- Ohio Maple Laws and Regulations
- U.S. Standards for Grades of Maple Syrup
- Batch Coding
- Potential Sources of Lead Contamination
- Good Manufacturing Practices to Avoid Lead Contamination
- Labs that Test for Lead
Useful Maple Resource Links
International Maple Syrup Institute
North American Maple Syrup Council
Cornell University Maple Program
Future Generations University - Maple
- Cane Sugar 12 gm/Tbsp.
- Brown Sugar 12 gm/Tbsp.
- Maple Syrup 13 gm/Tbsp.
- Molasses 16 gm/Tbsp.
- Honey 17 gm/Tbsp.
- Karo Corn Syrup 17 gm/Tbsp.